Top 10 Instagram accounts you must follow
I’ve been using Instagram for more than 3 years (@ido8all) and I came across many talented amateur and professional photographers. So I’ve decided (and it wasn’t easy) to narrow the ones that “stood out” to a list of “Top 10 Instagramers you must follow”.
10. @zoumala – The French instagramer is one of the most “crazy” and creative accounts I’ve seen. He is the master of Photoshop, but also the quality of his photos are always something to make you think and remember.
9. Instagramer @Irahok is one of my closest friends ,who shares her personal life and feelings through words and pictures; She’s into lifestyle, fashion and as a new mother she shares lots of her latest “discoveries”. Ira is also managing two other brilliant accounts @Fromwhereyoustand# and @umami_style that you should check too.
8. Brazilian Instagramer @wlad always surprised me with his creativity. From collaborations and smart montages he is doing with other Instagramers to simple photos that will amaze you.
7. If you ever wondered how does the world look through the eyes of a teenager, but in a very professional way, then you should check @razday. When I started following Raz it was only after she “proved” me that she’s talented and it’s worth having her on my feed and gee, she is! Her photos are full of emotions; Sometimes she’s very naïve, sometime optimistic and Sometimes she’s angry at the world.
6. Oliver from Spain has Instagram feed that will make you really jealous. This guy is never in Spain and actually always traveling. The good thing about it is that we get to see amazing photos, the bad thing is that we are not there. Check his account – @Ovunno and his adventurous all over the world.
5. If you like powerful Black and White moments then you should go now to @Nazaret‘s profile. The Spanish instagramer is one of those that I’m dying to join to one day of her photoshoot. She’s so brilliant in what she’s doing and she’s always being inspiration to many.
4. @Dinalf is one of those I enjoy follow the most. If you want to see a photography development then you should check her profile. Within the time she’s on instagram she’s manage to create a style that is “so her” and I loved being part of her process (by following her). Her speciality I would say is capturing small (but big) random people’s moments in a very sensitive way.
3. @TheIzoTimes– I know that I may not be objective about this one, because Izo is my shih Tzu dog and my goal with his Instagram profile is to make people smile at least once a day.
2. If streetphotography is your thing then you really don’t want to miss @omarzobles‘s feed. Omar is originally from Puerto Rico living in New York and capturing the city and it’s unique people every day in such a sensitive way that makes my heart beat (and jealous) whenever I look at his feed.
1. I remember when I first saw @Amitelk’s feed my breath stopped for few second. This talented photographer is only 18 and besides his professional skill of capturing high quality pictures he is also super talented in capturing beautiful moments. definitely someone you should look up for.
And if you are interested in discovering my world on Instagram, then look for my account @Ido8all where I try capturing moments that express my feelings. it can be street photography to amazing landscape with people in it to give the photo warmer and living feeling.
Who is your favourite instagramer? Write on the comments below and I Promise to check them out.