Cheap shopping in New York- Woodbury Common Outlet
Whenever I travel, there are three things that I like doing the most- Eating well, Taking amazing photos and Shopping, but when I go to New York, Shopping beats it all…
I love New York City for so many reasons; There’s something about it that makes my blood run quicker than usual, so in order to control it (especially with my shopping craving), I prefer to leave the city for a day and go shopping outside of it in Woodbury Common Premium Outlets!.
In the outlet you can find more than 200 stores of the biggest brands and designers so all you need to do is hunt for the new item for your wardrobe.
My top 5 favorite stores are Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein Men, Diesel, A/X and American Apparel. I always spend lots of money In Woodbury, however I also save some money by using the coupons I got (from the VIP club and the regular coupons’ book). 3 stores “missing” in Woodbury outlet – Abercrombie and Fitch, H&M and Victoria Secret, but you can find them in The Mills (aka Jersey Gardens outlet) which is my second favorite outlet.
There are two bus services (running all day) heading Woodbury Common- Gray line or Shortline/CoachUSA from Port Authority, New York City (42nd Street & Eighth Avenue). They both charge almost the same price for the ride ($40/£25) and when you book it, make sure to claim the coupons book voucher. Take in mind that the stores are open from 09:00 am, so no reason to get there before (I did this mistake).
Here are five tips before you go to the outlet:
- Don’t buy anything in Manhattan, before your visit.
- Print the stores’ map and mark down all the stores you want visit (Stay Focus!).
- Join the official website VIP club (free) this will provide you extra coupons.
- If you are shopaholic take an empty suitcase or buy one in Samsonite store at the outlet, it’ll definitely help you carry all your new stuff.
- Don’t go on weekends; My favorite day is Monday and Tuesday cause the “refill” the stores after the weekend.
Enjoy your shopping in Woodbury Common outlet and don’t say I didn’t worn you that you are going to buy loads.